• Redesigned the entire Mirror TV product line, from prototypes into production.
• Designed and built custom one-off Mirror TVs for commercial and residential applications.
• Spearheaded multiple initiatives to facilitate company growth, including facilities renovation and expansion, hiring, and training.
• Kept operations running smoothly in the 6600 square foot facility.
• Strengthened relationships with suppliers and partners to cut custs and increase efficiency.
• Revamped company branding, such as catalogs, business cards, and building signage.
• Part of a 5-10 person team that built and painted sets and set pieces for attractions and dark rides.
• Produced silicone case molds and block molds for static and animated characters.
• Assiststed in wiring and troubleshooting of control systems.
• Worked in-house and on location.
• Maintained over 500 computers and printers across two dozen computer labs and resource rooms.
• Supervised a staff of 10-15 during major projects such as campus-wide equipment upgrades.
• Acted as a point of contact for other campus departments and major university clients.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts with Specialization in Digital Arts, Bowling Green State University, August 2006
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
• Relevant Coursework:
• Advanced Metal Casting
• Modeling and Mold Making
• Advanced Digital Imaging
• Digital Painting
• Concept Art Independent Study
• Character Maquette Independent Study
• Collaborative Multimedia
• Intermediate Interactive Digital Art
• Intermediate Digital Modeling and Animation
Awards and Achievements
BGSU Deans List, Fall 2003 – Summer 2006
Recipient of James W. Strong Digital Arts Achievement Award
Digital work featured in BGSU President's Suite Exhibition: 2005 – 2006
Digital work featured in BGSU Cream of the Crop Exhibition: Summer 2005